The LED GROUP is an Irish company established in 1984 with a highly successful branded worldwide lighting business (ROBUS), with our most significant markets being Ireland, UK, Australia, France, Germany and developing European markets.
The LED GROUP marketing team drive the commercial reality of the ROBUS brand by developing tailored customer marketing strategies for visibility in-store and on-line.
Due to global expansion we are now seeking to recruit a French Marketing Executive to handle a wide remit of marketing and sales support duties. Based in Dublin, this full-time position is part of an experienced team and reporting to the Sales Director – Continental Europe and Marketing Manager. There are good promotional prospects and international exposure.
Key duties include:
- Working alongside our field sales representatives who are based in UK & France
- Co-ordinating sales with warehouse and distribution.
- Translate information for the following materials:
- Instruction leaflets (inserted into product box)- working with technical team
- Feature & Benefit Sheets- working with training manager
- Promotional Flyers and Brochures- working with the marketing team.
- Either translation of or proof reading of French Catalogue. Main catalogue translation is complete, so this should just involve new products going forward- working with the marketing team.
- French location photography organisation when possible (in conjunction French sales team & marketing team).
- Stock and distribution of any marketing materials for French sales team (in conjunction with marketing team).
- Co-ordination of trade fairs – e.g Batimat, InterClima (in conjunction with marketing team). Smaller, local fairs may be added.
- Coordination of look and feel and proof reading of new and repeat ROBUS packaging (for UK, IRE, Exports and AUS)
- Above required great attention to detail, as ultimate sign off on spellings and grammar will lie with this individual.
- It also requires working to timelines, sometimes very strict timelines, thus organisation and time management skills are important.
- Set up and maintain French version of LinkedIn
- Work on French website translations, set up and maintenance
- Efficient filing of all work.
- Fluent in French with conversational English
- 3rd level or post graduate qualification in Marketing
- Experience in InDesign is highly desirable but not essential
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, preferably with some experience.
- Excellent communicator, able to interact various types of audiences and with an ability to manage relationships at all levels
- Ability to work to own initiative and taking full responsibility for particular aspects of a project.
- Demonstrate ability to turn projects around with tight timeframes and deadlines.
- Strong evidence of excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Achievement orientated with a real passion for quality
- Good time and task management skills and a structured approach to work
- Demonstrates attention to detail and good judgement
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Demonstrate a flair for creativity
- Motivation to learn and develop
Apply in writing to Emma Durkin on email@example.com attaching a copy of your CV and outlining why you believe you are suitable for the role.
Closing date for applications: Friday 29th June 2018